Thursday, November 21, 2013

5.5 months

This morning I woke up at 3:30 AM because I heard Jimmy cry. I looked at my monitor, and it looked like he was on his tummy! I rushed to his room and there he was, on his tummy with half of his legs off the mattress. He must have rolled over during his sleep because when I picked him up, his eyes were closed. Poor baby, good thing he didn't fall off the mattress.
I just purchased evamats 2 days ago from Tororo, and I plan to surround his mattress with the rubber mats just in case he falls off. We already have this Javan mosquito net that's supposed to be able to hold 10 kg, but I leave one size of it unzipped because the zipper is so noisy, it would wake Jimmy up if I try to close it.

So I fed him a bit, but then I had to lay him down again because I was dying to go to the toilet, dying to drink and dying to pump! So obviously he was wide awake by the time I was done with everything. So we just layed together on his bed until 5 AM, then I tried feeding him to sleep again. And he slept til 6. Now he's outside doing his morning walk with my helper. Me time!

No comments:

Post a Comment