Monday, October 14, 2013

Baby schedule at 4 months

Ok this his updated schedule:

05:00 - he wakes up. I feed him.

05:15 - I open up his diaper and lay him diaper-less on the bed. He plays by himself, usually squeaking at the top of his lungs. I usually lay down on my bed and try to rest.

06:15 - by this time he would have peed twice or so, I clean his bum, put on a cloth diaper, feed him, and he usually dozes off for 20-30 minutes while feeding

07:00 - he wakes up, and I leave him playing on his own again.

07:45 - I feed him again, not a lot though.

08:00 - I change his diaper and the nanny carries him to sleep.

11:00 - he wakes up, change his diaper, feed him again. 

11:30 - he plays on his own in his rocker while I eat lunch.

12:30 - tummy time, then feed him again a little. Then we play. Change his diaper and feed again.

14:00 - I give him to the nanny, she carries him to sleep.

16:30 - I feed him a bit just so he's not hungry at bath time.

17:00 - Bath. This is a bit early but he gets cranky when he's bathed too near his bedtime. Put on diapers and pajamas. Read a story, tummy time.

18:00 - last feeding before going to bed.

19:00 - he's out.

Then he wakes up once between then and 5 AM.


My only complaint is: whyyyyy does he have to wake up sooooo early.

No comments:

Post a Comment