Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nap

Jimmy has been napping for an hour or so by himself (not in my arms) for the past 3 days, yay! Hopefully this will become a routine. Wow, the things that make me happy these days....I'm getting old.

He's almost 2 months old, and this is what I've observed:
  • He has a pooping routine in the morning, just like his daddy! When he wakes up, he does a 3-4 time pooping marathon. He makes this serious face when he's pooping and becomes extra quiet.
  • He can turn his head from left to right when he's on his tummy. He does this a lot.
  • He loves the mirror, he smiles when he sees me or himself in the mirror. 
  • He makes a lot of sounds now, uhhh ahhh.
  • He's in a deep sleep by 8 PM and is wide awake by 6 AM. He wakes up twice in between to feed. Lately he's been sleeping for 6 hours straight though which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment